Create The Relationships You Want Workshop
We are committed to giving you a RELATIONSHIP & COMMUNICATION ♥TOOLBOX and the ♥TOOLS to change your life.
EVERYONE needs to have the best up-to-date, user-friendly ♡TOOLS and SKILLS to fix any problem that gets in the way of ♡LOVE.
These need to be learnt in much the same way as you need to learn to read – you are not born knowing how!
And as well you need to regularly update these.
We are in the business of teaching such ♡TOOLS….It is our privilege to be of service to you…
It is all around us. A tsunami of evidence. TV, movies, magazines, break-ups of friends, neighbours, relatives and work mates. Marriages/ committed relationships don’t last! And happy marriages are rare!
We teach Happily Ever After DOES happen……and relationships are easy. If you KNOW HOW!!
EVERYONE needs RELATIONSHIP and COMMUNICATION EDUCATION to create intimate life-long ♡LOVE and relationships.
With 90% of your happiness or misery being determined by your primary ♡LOVE relationships you owe it to yourself to be educated. Unlearn and replace behaviours and habits that destroy ♡LOVE.
We present these Workshops in:
Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Email us your interest in FUTURE WORKSHOP DATES and LOCATIONS
ENQUIRIES: 0414 771 741 or firstname.lastname@example.org
COUPLES OR 2 friends registering together: $995 per couple
INDIVIDUAL: $525 per person
COUPLES/FRIENDS EARLY BIRD: $895 per couple
INDIVIDUALS EARLY BIRD: $470 per person
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR:
ALL INDIVIDUALS whether you are SINGLE or PARTNERED
Come on your own …..or invite your spouse, partner, Mum, Dad, daughter, son, sister, brother – any family members, girl-friends, mates, or other important persons to join you. Share the experience and share the transformation.
This will be a weekend you will remember fondly for a long time….
For example, one woman who had previously attended the Couples Workshop with her partner attended the Workshop with her mother and brother. One family of 5 did it together. There is so much healing and growth that can occur when attending with family members and people close to you
Create the Relationships You Want Workshops are for both couples and individuals whether you are struggling,….or looking to deepen an already good relationship…. or for singles to learn about the dynamics of and prepare for an intimate partnership.
In the Workshop we teach The New Rules of Relationship which everyone needs to learn!
- Because they are counter-intuitive!!!
- Because your brain is physiologically wired to create the life you are already living and to experience the ♡LOVE and relationships you have..!!
- Because your brain will automatically prime you to do the opposite of what you need to do to create happily ever after if it is not already happening for you…..
- And what’s more it filters what you learn when you read about any topic to fit your pre-conceived ideas about life.
To grow your relationships and change your life you will need to:
– do things that you aren’t already doing,
– which will feel unfamiliar,
– probably uncomfortable,
– won’t feel ‘like you’ and
– you will need to do them over and over….and over….
If you don’t learn to do things differently you will keep doing what you are already doing automatically… and so continue to get what you already have!!
It’s not too late:
– to save your relationship, or
– to learn how to attract the partner you want, or
– to strengthen and build your relationship with the partner you already have!
Anyone can fall in ♡LOVE….
Staying in ♡LOVE and staying ♡LOVE-ing is another matter.
Everyone needs to LEARN how!!
ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE:
- you don’t know how to make your partner or yourself happy
- you are frustrated and keep arguing about the same old subjects
- your needs don’t feel important
- some of the following are happening: criticism, blaming, resentment, anger, harshness and complaining
- positivity, passion, intimacy, fun, sex and a sense of connection are lacking
- you feel hopeless and are near break-up or divorce and want to decide if and how the relationship can be changed and saved
- you are separated or thinking of separating
- your partner is not willing to do the work with you and you want changes in your relationship
OR you are in a new relationship and would like to establish healthy foundations and learn ♡TOOLS that create ♡LOVE and happiness and how to be each other’s best friend?
OR you want to enrich and deepen an already good relationship?
OR ARE YOU SINGLE AND YOU:
- are happily single and smart enough to want to get to know yourself and learn about the dynamics of intimate relationship before jumping into a committed relationship
- are beginning a relationship you want to keep
- are tired of and finished with relationships that don’t meet your needs
- can’t seem to meet the right person
- want to meet others with similar values and a deep interest in creating a “conscious relationship”
INVITATION TO COUPLES
1) We highly suggest both partners consider doing this Workshop as preparation for participating in a future intensive ♡LOVE LIFE COUPLES INTIMACY RETREAT** as really having an understanding of, and having the ♡TOOLS to change your own reactive behaviour when there is conflict and frustrations is essential to an intimate, happy and successful relationship.
**The next ♡LOVE LIFE COUPLES INTIMACY RETREAT will be advertised soon – probably mid 2017.
FOR a ‘TASTE’ of a past RETREAT see: http://www.loveliferetreats.com.au/vic-australia.html
Most couples get stuck in destructive patterns [Negativity Cycle] where both parties are feeling hurt and injured by the other. The conflict and disconnection and fighting is usually what motivates couples to do ‘the work’ – and unfortunately is often seen as a last resort and as a threat -“if you don’t do this Workshop/counselling I am out of here“, is the ‘invitation’ given! And this is often the woman talking to the man. This can lead to the one being threatened and pressured not fully ‘showing up’ in the Workshop.
Doing the ♡LOVE LIFE COUPLES INTIMACY RETREAT where both people are fully present and showing up and taking responsibility for their ‘own stuff’ and being accountable for their own reactivity instead of pointing their finger at and blaming the other deepens the work and the results people gain.
People ALWAYS experience many ah ha moments in this Workshop about themselves and the impact they have on their partner and the relationship.
It starts to make sense
– why their partners [and other people] do what they do in relation to them,
– why they do what they do in response/reaction and
– what they have to do differently if they want different results.
The ACTIONS you take create
the RESULTS you get…..
So if you aren’t getting the RESULTS you want you need to change the ACTIONS you are taking.
2) This Workshop is also recommended as the place to start if your partner is not willing to do the work with you. Your understanding of, and owning ‘your own stuff’ and reactivity and thus the way you act, often unlocks and releases your partner to step forward and change the way they normally act. We aren’t usually aware of our own ways we disrespect and are unloving and uncaring to others. This work helps you to uncover the impact you have and what it is like living with you!
3) For those separated or considering separating it is essential and transformational work to uncover and change the unconscious agenda/baggage you both brought to the relationship or you will most likely carry it forward with you.
“What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible,
is rarely a function of our true capability.
It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.”
~ ♡Anthony Robbins
What is included in the workshop?
The Workshop Format includes:
- lectures, written exercises, demonstrations, guided imagery, intentional dialogue, communication processes.
☆ focused attention on uncovering what you are doing in your relationships that result in your negative reactive cycles
☆ unraveling why you do what you do
☆ learning new ways to replace your out-of-date ‘survival strategies’
☆ S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G into new ways of being – and Practice, Practice, Practice!
YES it is intensive and full-on! ……and gives you the optimal opportunity for the BEST results!!
A MANUAL is provided for your use to guide you through the exercises during and after the Workshop.
This Workshop is RELATIONSHIP EDUCATION, NOT THERAPY.
- CONFIDENTIALITY We request participants agree to confidentiality about anything that is shared on the weekend. People sometimes worry that they will be asked to disclose personal information about their relationship. This is not true.People are invited to share yet if you choose the majority of the Workshop can be totally private. Even though we aim to build a supportive group atmosphere and some of people’s greatest learnings come from hearing of others experiences there is no pressure for self-disclosure and this is not group therapy. The confidentiality and privacy of your relationship is respected.It is your choice whether and how much you talk about things in front of the Workshop participants.
- We teach some processes in the Workshop that you will follow up and do privately with your partner/another person [for singles and individuals] on the weekend.To show you how to do these we demonstrate the process with a couple [or two people] who volunteer and they will be sharing about their real circumstances. They often share that being coached through the process is a highlight for them for the weekend.
How YOU CAN BENEFIT from the Workshop:
- understand why you are attracted to the partners you are
- understand the connection between the frustrations you’ve experienced in past relationships and your frustrations in childhood and where you are vulnerable as a result of unmet childhood needs
- identify ‘the partner’ that your unconscious mind has chosen for you – known as ‘your Imago‘
- recognise your out-of-date default ways of protecting/defending and learn how to achieve an intimate relationship without these barriers
- learn and practice user-friendly relationship and communication skills to break the negative patterns of relating and go home with a Relationship ♡TOOLBOX.
- create a PERSONAL ACTION PLAN of do-able steps
- know you can change yourself and become a truly great partner to Create the Relationships You Want!
Our Money Back Guarantee
We are serious about your success and so confident you will receive great value from this Workshop that:
- if, at the end of the Workshop, you feel the information, experiences and ♡TOOLS have not been of benefit to you, we will refund your fee (minus manual cost).
People report that the Workshops are an excellent experience that transforms their relationships forever. In learning this “new way to ♡LOVE…..” and the new Rules of Relationship you will make a difference in ALL your relationships.
Says ♡Alanis MORISETTE:
“I have found that when my relationships work, everything else in my life works.”
These intensive, powerful weekends are comparable to 3 to 6 months of weekly therapy.
Yet, it is NOT a quick fix. It gives you an understanding of:
- what is really going on in your relationships,
- a road map of the journey, and
- the ♡TOOLS needed to achieve a deep and lasting partnership.
The KEY to successful relationships is your ATTITUDE and having the ♡TOOLS that create safety, intimacy and passion and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.
Whatever your situation, we can teach you a new way to relate…….a new way to ♡LOVE.
A WARM HELLO to all the different people we have met and shared with and who have participated in the Workshops over the years. We hope you are daily experiencing feeling more ♡LOVE-ing and ♡LOVE-d and living the life you want……
We invite you to top up on your learning and Skills. We are regularly adding new updated pieces to the Workshops. Many people re-do the Workshops and report getting so much from doing it again – we regard that as an important testimonial to pass on and recommend all Graduates consider a refresher.
“That show changed me, I saw relationships not solely as
the kind of romantic pursuit our society celebrates but
as a spiritual partnership that’s meant to change how
you see yourself and the world.”
~ ♡Oprah Winfrey [talking about Imago and her experience of Dr ♡Harville Hendrix]
~ DIVORCE IS PREVENTABLE! ~